The plastic materials most diffused on the market of consuming products are:
- PE Polyethylene, for the production of bags, bottles for cleansings, toys, film and other packing;
- PP polypropylene, for the production of interior decorations, food containers, bottles for cleanings and detergents, garden furniture;
- PVC polyvinyl chloride for the production of eggs basins, film, pipes;
- PET Polyethylene terephthalate for the production of drink bottles, synthetic fibers;
- PS Polystyrene for the production of food trays, table-ware, caps;
The plastic material recycling that allows the best results concerns in particular the packing plastic materials. The polymers that allow the best results in terms of recycle are in fact:
Filtec in Recycling and plastic material pelletizing
Filtec supplies pelletizing systems for filtration and recycling of industrial scrap. The damaged or defective product comes back into pellet, to be re-introduced in the productive chain.
In this pages you can see pictures of pellets cut with a Filtec pelletizer.
Examples of recyclable scraps are films, thin layers of PET bottles, batteries housings.
Discover our product range
Our Leading Solutions for Underwater Pelletizers and Water Ring Pelletizing Systems